HTMA Testing: 7 Reasons to Incorporate HTMA Testing into your Health and Longevity Protocol
Longevity isn’t just about living longer. It’s about living healthier longer. To maximize our healthspan- the time we can stay healthy and active, it’s important to be proactive.
Here are 7 reasons I love to use HTMA Testing:
- HTMA testing provides a great overall picture of your health status with one simple test! You can see how your adrenals and thyroid are functioning, how your body is regulating blood sugar and hormones, and any mineral imbalances and deficiencies you may have.
- By being proactive and testing hair minerals somewhat regularly, you can detect health trends very early. This test can give you a great overview of your systemic health.
- It can also save you money by helping you to selectively choose which follow up tests are needed for further insights.
- It’s non-invasive, easy and painless. The tests can be done at home and then sent to the lab.
- The tests are inexpensive compared to other functional tests.
- You can choose how frequently you want to retest depending on how closely you want to monitor your health. It can be done every 3 months, 6 months or once a year. It all depends on you.
- This test also helps you identify the supplements you need most. This helps to save money, but this is also important since not all supplements will improve your health.
Learn more about HTMA testing.