Trying to get healthy but feel like you’re missing something?
HTMA can help you restore your mineral balance so you can have more energy and optimize your health!
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Starter Package is great for people who want an affordable, lab guided, customized health building protocol. We will work together to restore your mineral balance by identifying the right foods for your metabolic type and utilizing the nutrients and supplements your body needs.
Getting healthy doesn’t have to be complicated or costly- you can start where you are and take it one step at a time. HTMA is a great place to start because mineral imbalances can be at the root of many health challenges especially ones related to stress. Stress depletes your minerals at a faster rate creating deficiencies and imbalances.
“Hey Keiko! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve titrated all the supplements from the HTMA and am taking them all at full strength and I FEEL GREAT! Much better mood and concentration! It’s amazing how much can change in a week with targeted supplementation.”- Jason
“Working with Keiko has been such a blessing! Not only does she offer some of the best testing available, she is incredibly intuitive and sensitive to your individual needs. There are health professionals and there are healers. Keiko is both! I did a hair mineral analysis with her and received information about my food, my mineral levels, nutrient deficiencies, heavy metal toxicity, and food recommendations. It’s incredible how much information that you can get from the HTMA! Her many years of experience working with animals have come in handy, and she’s also been able to help with my kitty as well! I cannot recommend her highly enough! Invest in your health and work with a true, intuitive professional.”- Kimberly R.
What information can you get from a HTMA?
- Metabolic type– this information will help you fine tune your macronutrient ratios and create a food plan more geared towards your metabolism.
- Mineral levels– figure out what supplements or foods you need more of so you can stop wasting money on products you do not need
- Heavy metal exposure– gives insight into which toxic heavy metals your body is eliminating
- Adrenal/Thyroid function– the mineral ratios give insight into how well these glands are functioning
- Blood sugar imbalances- the mineral ratios give insight into how your body balances blood sugar
What’s Included in the HTMA Starter Package:
- HTMA Lab Kit and Lab Fee
- Your Health Goals Session (30 minutes): This is the first session. We will go over your intake questionnaire so I can understand your health challenges and health goals.
- Results and Action Plan Session (1 hour): Once we get the results back from the lab, we will discuss the findings as they relate to what I have learned about you and your unique health challenges. We will discuss which foods are recommended for your metabolic type, supplement options depending on your mineral levels, and any applicable lifestyle suggestions you can incorporate.
- Email Support: We will check in on a regular basis to make sure you’re on track.
- Total Length of Program: 3 months
The body eliminates minerals and heavy metals into the hair which gives us visibility into current levels. We look at the mineral patterns since minerals do not randomly deposit in the hair. Minerals are involved in cellular energy production, so imbalances can be detected in the HTMA sooner than blood tests. This makes it a great test for proactive people who want to stay healthy and continue to monitor their health so they can detect early trends of health problems and address them.
The hair collection process is non-invasive and can be done at home. Changes to your levels can be easily monitored every 2-4 months.
Why is it important to test for minerals?
Minerals are involved in almost all enzyme reactions in your body and are essential for proper organ function. All internal and external stressors deplete minerals at a fast rate. Toxic metals can replace minerals and interfere with normal body functions. By testing for minerals and making sure they are at healthy levels and ratios, we can better restore and maintain your health.
What is the goal of HTMA?
The goal is to balance body chemistry through better food choices and strategic supplements to allow the body to balance itself and perform optimally.
We never just look at test results. We review the findings in relation to your health challenges and goals to determine how best to support your body.
As you rebuild your health and address your main challenges, other issues you didn’t know about may surface. If that happens, we can dig deeper and continue to identify and address the underlying causes.
Using my FDN-P training, we can utilize different functional labs to further investigate food sensitivities, gut pathogens, HPA axis dysfunction, intestinal permeability, and detoxification and digestion issues to help you achieve sustainable long-term health.
Please contact Keiko for more information.
*A proper hair collection is key as your results are only as accurate as the sample you provide. HTMA is a screening test so it can’t diagnose any specific diseases.